once an adroits, always an adroits!

Photobucket
Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hello Girls. I know this is a bit random. This is the relay system that I have created. If you all think it's okay to adopt, erm, you can adopt. If not, you can just delete this post.

The purpose of this relay system is that, whenever the messenger passed the message, they would say "please pass the message around" and we would start sending randomly and because of that, not everybody receive the message sent. With this relay system, everything would be in order and this ensures that everyone received the message. If the row never receive the message, we know who haven't send the text. This relay system was created last year and I think it was a good idea.

So Afiqah and Denisse would be the one who would be receiving messages first from either our coach or the OSG and they would send it to those girls on the first row and they are Syafiqah, Rachel, Hui Yan, Lin Sin and Rei. They would then send it to the next row of people. I have highlighted the row with colours that they should send the message to. Take for an example, Rei would send it to Yi Wen, and Yi Wen would send it to Mary.

Thankyouverymuch.

`Mable






edited

b edited

c edited

d edited

e edited



March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010